"So I'm glad you decided to write me earlier than Tuesday, I think I forgot to tell you that I will now be doing it on Mondays because libraries are open around here. They did put two completely new Elders in McMinnville, I hope that they are obidient missionaries and don't ruin the area that I just fixed! ;-P It's okay about my package, my companion hasn't gotten anything that I know of either. We'll just have Easter when I get my package. :-) I did get to color eggs at a members house though it was fun and I got pretty creative as usual.
I still don't remember my whole adress I forgot to write it down. :-\ Tell dad and Nattie I'm sorry, I didn't forget them, I had everything ready then I procrastinated and the transfers threw everything off but I do have birthday cards for them. Hopefully I'll be able to send them today.
Nope I'm not a greenie and past 6 months you lose the greenie title anyways even if you're still in your first area! But I didn't feel like a greenie after three months anyways. Greenie feeling comes back when you get put into a new area again, but that's been fading fast. I guess I'm used to getting thrown into a new situation suddenly.
So for teaching we are working with Lisa Thoen, Marisa Smith, and Willow Smith?(investigators) we are finishing up the comandments and their baptism is scheduald for Friday the 29th!!! Leon (investigator) found him tracting around a retirement home, He lives behind the retirement home in like a camping trailer because he dosen't like the noise.? We taught him the first lesson it went very smoothly and when we were explaining how the spirit speaks to us he said that that was how he felt right now! We taught the second lesson and he acted a little differently, he was picking apart a lot of our words to argue but the lesson still went very well.
Elder Uluilakepa and I are doing great. I'm amaized at how good he is even though he didn't go to the MTC. He teaches very well and loves the work.
I'm doing awsome, as usual. I'm just starting to get the hang of my new area, realizing where things are at and how to work in the area. It's amaizing to see the difference in areas.
Love Ya Much,
Elder Forsyth"
JULY 2 2012
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment