"Wow! It's amaizing the things that happen at home while I have been away. There are going to be a lot of Forsyth's out on their mission too, that's awesome!!! I'll pray for Zach's surgery to go well.
The baptism happened on Friday!!! It was great, all three have potential to be great members. It's too bad John, the other child, will have to wait until October, he's only 7. I got to conferm Willow who is the 9 year old daughter on Sunday! That was a neat experience.
The ward had a talent night on Saturday, and we participated. We were told ours was the best. My companion, me, and Travis who got his mission call to Arizona performed the Haka and rapped a little bit. I got a video of it and you'll love it!!! Sorry it has taken so long to get the memory card back to you, I haven't been able to find any time to take care of mailing stuff but I should have time today.
This week we taught Lisa, Marisa, and Willow (investigators) the last of the commandments and they were baptized on Friday! Warrens (less active family) the plan of salvation. Higlies (less active family) plan of salvation. Ashley (investigator) we tracted into her mom then when we returned we met Ashley, who said she had taken lessons with the missionaries in another city about a year ago and enjoyed it. It was kind of an interesting lesson 1 with her kids and dogs running around but it seemed she felt the spirit. Leon (investigator) is getting more used to us and is harder to teach now, he goes off randomly whenever he can and he picks apart words, we didn't get much of anywhere with that lesson so we're going to try to aproach it differently.
Elder Uluilakepa and I are doing great. We are working on budgeting our time better so that we are more on time to things, especially home so that we can plan and get to bed. We got a compliment from one of the ward members saying that we are very good teachers so that's a plus.
I'm doing great, learning how to lead missionary work in an area that my companion knows more than me. I love missionary work, and some may try to take that away, but I don't think that's possible!
Love ya much,
Elder Forsyth"
JULY 2 2012
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment