Wow! Sounds like you've had a lot of fun lately. Graduation, Birthday, Lady, and even Nattie running away. I did not hear about that story by the way, that's crazy. Who was it that would just walk into the neighbors houses?
So we went to do laser tag last week and after we got there found out that they were closed on Mondays. Sometimes it would be nice to use a computer to find that stuff out before we go there. Oh well, it worked out anyway, we just found a bowling place and did that and some pool instead which was still fun.
Emily:
Goodness your finaly going to start not liking school, just wait, it gets harder and less likable. I'm doing great, going on a mission is actually pretty rewarding, I learn a lot in a short amount of time and feel lots of blessings for the service I'm doing for the people of Oregon even though sometimes they really don't want me here. Ha ha! I guess I've been a part of 8 baptisms that I can count, but I've also helped teach some 8 year olds who have been baptized also. Love ya lots!
Kim:
Sounds like you're having a lot of fun with some new games. I've gotta admit, I'm surprised that you like chess. That can be a long and boring game sometimes. You'll have to wait a little longer than 1 year to see me I still have 1 year and 4 months to go. It will be about a year when you are back in school! Love ya lots!
Aaron:
It wouldn't be possible to love me more because my love for you is infinite, you could only possibly love me equally but that would be really hard! Keep reading it will make you really smart, especially if it's the scriptures. Remember to read your scriptures daily by yourself, it will keep you on track for your mission! Basketball camp huh, you are going to be really good by the time I get home, but hopefully I'll be able to dunk. I'm praying for height but I'm working on my hops as well! Love ya lots!
Tiff:
I probably wont see Lady when I get home, but I'm sure she would choose my bed over Aaron's. Keep reading you'll get really smart too! I really like to read as well especially the scriptures. I love to teach people about the gospel it's way better than tracting! Love ya lots!
Nattie Bug:
Don't run away from home anymore!!! I want you to still be there when I get home!!! Lady still loves you even though she sleeps in Aarons bed. I love ya lots!
This week we taught Ashley (investigator) about the gospel of Jesus Christ. We are working on getting her to come to church. The Higley's (less active) we spent almost the whole time in Ether 12 the spirit was really strong. I think if we keep having those kind of lessons the spirit will finally convince them over their fears! Other than that there were a few service projects that came up this week.
Elder Uluilakepa and I are doing great. He's an awesome companion, he's one I can talk to about some of my concerns. It really helps me get some things off my chest and helps me to think of what Christ would do.
I'm doing awesome still doing my best to work hard and love the Lord!
Love ya lots,
Elder Forsyth
JULY 2 2012
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment