Yes I got the package and the letter. Thanks. I'll find out more information on June hopefully. Thanks for the info on Brent.
Wow Andrea has a baby already! I'm going to need to see some pictures! I'm still working on pictures out here, I'm trying to get a clean appartment before I take those ones. It's getting there. I don't think I've gotten anything from Grandma James yet.
I just finished the Book of Mormon again. I'm starting to lose track of how many times I've read through it! It's amaizing how familiar I'm getting with it. I can almost fit the stories together in my head all the way through and when I'm given a certain story I can open pretty close to it and find it really quickly. It's awesome, I never thought I would be one of those people.
I have a missionary friend that wants a copy of Uncle Randy's music. He's kind of a cowboy and he says it's the only music he's been able to listen to on his mission that dosen't make his ears bleed. LOL. Him and his companion would just not listen to music almost the whole time he's been out!
Kim:
Love you lots more!!! See you (in about 15 1/2 months) later. ;-P
Emily:
It's awesome that you became a great cookie maker. My cookies become famous in every ward I go to. In my last ward I think there were a few families that wanted the recipie. My current companion quickly learned how to make them, though he's kind of a sloppy cheif because he's lazy, they still turn out okay. It was kind of funny, I was teaching him how to make grilled cheese sandwiches and he got impatient waiting for them to cook, turned the heat up all the way, and burned them. Love ya lots!!!
Nattie Bug:
I love your thank you letters, but this last one sounds like you don't want me around. ;-P Love ya lots!!!
Tiff:
I'm having loads of fun on my mission and yes your reeses comment did make me laugh. Keep being a good girl. Love ya lots!!!
Aaron:
Sounds like you had a lot of fun at scout camp, and it sounds like your a very good aim. Guess what, I was born first and I loved you before you were born so, therefore, I love you more!!!
This week we taught Karen (investigator) it was very brief but we found out a lot about her struggles and how we can help her. Hailey Rivers (PM investigator) she's young but has a lot of questions and enjoys being taught by missionaries in our first lesson both parents helped us teach the lesson and it was awesome because her mom is Lutherin. Lisa Thoen (recent convert) we took on a temple tour and she really enjoyed it. Samantha Warren (less active family) we taught the law of chastity and the word of wisdom. She's ready for her baptism they are just waiting for her older brother so that he can baptize her. Other than that we've been finding some good potential in our part member families I think we'll be able to start teaching some of them by next week!!
Elder Uluilakepa and I are doing good. It's great when people will talk to you on the door step and ask questions. We were able to answer questions and testify on this one ladies door for like half an hour.
I'm doing awesome. Because I haven't been able to find time during anyother part of the day I've started cleaning up a lot during our lunch hour. I might turn into a clean freak by the end of my mission. ;-P That's weird!!!
Love ya Lots!!!!
Elder Forsyth
JULY 2 2012
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment