Well, I haven't been able to way myself since the four dinners but last time I weighed I was 144, that's a little more than I was at home. I'm hoping that it's because I'm growing taller but I haven't been able to weigh myself. It may just be because my excersise habits have ben lacking. No I never have out eaten Elder Uluilakepa, and probably never will! I did feel like throwing up after the four meals. I tried to split wood once or twice at scout camp, but never did too great at it. It was really good news that the member had a power spliter or I might have looked really funny trying to do it.
So on to the big news! Elder Uluilakepa was transfered to Milwakee and I am a trainer for Elder Reed! 9 months and they made me a trainer. It's a big responsibility and I grateful for the chance to do it. Elder Reed is from Manila Utah, he's in the middle of a family of five. He's awesome so far.
We haven't taught much since my last letter we've been kinda busy: my comp saying goodbye, packing, transfers, and introducing my new companion. We've been making big plans for all of our investigators to help them start moving in the right direction. So pray for us to do well with that and that we will be guided by the spirit!
I am doing awesome. Excited for the opportunity to train. My goal is to be a great example as an obedient missionary. I love the Lord and realize his hand in this opportunity to be a trainer!
Elder Reed and I hit it off to a good start yesterday and this morning. We were able to meet Lisa our recent convert, Brother Pelton the first counselor, and the Risenmays who we had for dinner. We went down a windy road to get to dinner and before we got home for the night my companion threw up on his first day in the field. We are already laughing and joking about that experience. We had our 2 hour comp study this morning and I'll have to say with this new program for incoming missionaries I had the best comp study I've ever had out on my mission. We learned a lot and recieved a lot of inspiration for our investigators.
Love ya Much,
Elder Forsyth
JULY 2 2012
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment