Bro. Tolman is amaizing! He's the member in our ward who will take us anywhere. Most weeks he'll spend two or three afternoons with us to go visit nonmembers, less actives, part member families, and even teaches most of our lessons with us. Anyway, I'm glad you loved the package, it was nice to be able to send it for free!
Sounds like it's been a lot of fun and it's still coming over there.
Tell Michael congratulations for me, a mission is awesome and I'm sure he'll do well! It's also great to get any other snail mail throughout the week. My companion has been getting around two or three letters a day, but that's normaly just because he's new.
Wow! Michelle is great, I love her letters! They always give me an extra boost to do better when I get one from her. I'm so happy that she is taking time to be a good example to the family!
This week we taught Haley (PM investigator) part of the commandments lesson it went really well. We invited her to be Baptized and she said she would as soon as she knew for herself that it was true! Our lesson with Jodi (PM investigator) fell through this week but Nick came to church with one of his kids. They are going to get married begining of August. We taught a couple members almost 8 year olds again as well this week.
Elder Reed and I are doing very well. Our studies are awesome, they really make us think and keep us right in line with our purposes with our investigators. With our combined effort to do the right thing it seems our area is right on the verge of booming. Finaly we are starting to get a couple of referals from the members and before long we might get a couple of Baptisms! Our tracting is even really good. We always seem to find someone friendly enough to at least talk to us, and I haven't seen that to often in my experience.
I'm doing great, I think I realize how those like Nephi feel when they make a mistake. At one point in the Book of Mormon he kind of complains about it. Whenever I make a mistake I'm disgusted with it and do all that I can to make it better. But I realize that that is when we truly are on the right path. Of course we'll still make mistakes but they are completly disgusting and Irratating to us.
Love Ya Lots,
Elder Forsyth
JULY 2 2012
14 years ago



:) :) :) :) :)
ReplyDelete