Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Letter from his Mission President



Look what We got in the mail yesterday!!

A letter from Elder Ben's Mission President, Pres and Sister Dyches, with Pictures!! (sorry the scripture got cut off at the bottom, not sure why! It's 3 Nephi 5:13)

It's the first pics I've seen with his missionary tag on! I'm still bugging him about sending me his SD card. :)

His letter let us know where he is, in the Tualatin Zone with Elder Jordan Webb as his trainer. I'm going to have to see if I can figure out where that is, and post it!

He also made a suggestion...

"Be sure to write every week. From our experience, we have found that the commitment and dedication to the work of a missionary often rises and falls with the consistency and content of letters from home. Make them informative, positive, and full of encouragement. We strongly recommend that you do not burden missionaries with problems or difficulties occurring at home, such distractions make it difficult for them to focus on their work. Your missionary can receive mail through the mission office which will be forwarded directly to his apartment."

I guess they can't stress enough about letters, letters, and more letters!

It sure is great to "see" him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment