Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pics from the MTC

I'm totally guessing on what and who some of these people and things are! I love this one of his first companion, Elder Quinn. Looks like they are having A GREAT Time!!

Doesn't surprise me a bit to see lots of pics of Ben goofing off. There were quite a few pics of them making funny faces and having a great time!



Self portrait. Too bad the flash glared.
No idea if this is his room, but it's what his room looked like, I'm sure!







They did go to class, and to the Provo Temple, too! ;)



















I'm assuming this is his district. The people he went to class with.














And of course, the traditional map pictures!
It sure is fun to see what he decides is worth taking a picture of!! I hope we get more pics as we go!

2 comments: