Friday, March 11, 2011

Letter from March 8th

"So they pulled a weird one on me, I'm still in my area! This means that I get to kill (send home) Elder Holli. So at this point they could send me too a new area in 6 weeks and white-wash the area again, but I think that is unlikely seeing that I was white-washed in. So I'm betting I have at least three more months in this area in order to introduce a different missionary into the area. There must still be some poor soul I need to find before I go! Or maybe just baptize someone who we are already teaching. Either way I'll find them.
So the FHE chart is finaly getting down sized! :-( That might be one of the weirdest things for me when I start my own family, I wont have enough people to fill all the slots that I would want to have!

Keep working on Steven that bugger, I might be able to find time to write him this week! I'm sure I miss him as much as he misses me, I pray for him every day because he needs it. It sounds like it's helping too.

Just a random thought, did you ever sell my car or do you still have it?

So the kids wanted to know what my schedual was like, that's kind of hard to say because it is different every day. I guess the basic outline is:
1. Get up between 6:00-6:30, excersize, eat breakfast, and get ready.
2. Personal study 8:00
3. Companion study 9:00
4. Start Prosaliting 10 am-9 pm
5. Luch for an hour, normally 12
6. Dinner for an hour, normally with a member
7. Plan for the next day 9:00-9:30
8. Get ready for bed which is 10:30
The prosaliting we do is anything we decide to do in planning the day before/following the spirit, from teaching people to tracting (knocking doors). I think, if you want I could send one of my old planners to give you more of an idea. We also have a few meetings we might go to throughout the week.

This week we taught Patty Mcleod (investigator) we have her at the point that she wants to get baptized,but it's a weird situation. She might move before she'd be ready to a place where it would be hard for missionaries to teach her. But we've been teaching her how to build her testimony and stressing the importance of getting to church. Randal Martin (investigator) we visited him this week talked about asking to know if the Book of Mormon is true, and invited him to church again. Brandon Martin (ex member) talked with him about spiritual things and gave him the number of someone he could call to get a ride to church. Almonds (PM less active family) I think we found main concerns and tried to answer question about how Book of Mormon was okay even though Revelations says not to add. 


Elder Holli and I are doing great. I'm going to work really hard this week making sure he dosen't dwell on thoughts of home, and keeping him doing missionary things. I don't think it will hit him too hard but I wont make it easy.

I'm doing great finding new ways to keep myself doing everything the right way.

Love ya
Elder Forsyth"

No comments:

Post a Comment