Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Letter to Michelle March 5, 2011

Missionary life is great. I've made some good friends, helped people make big changes in their lives, and have even helped myself grow a lot. It's amazing to see how instantly I begin to love random people I hardly know anything about. I'm devastated when people wont accept the happiness I can help them find. The other day one of the Bishops told me that I was one of the best missionaries he's had in the area. I'm starting to get attached and don't want to leave behind some of those who I's currently working with. But as Nephi says "I will go and do the things which the Lord has commanded" wherever I may be sent.


Keep working with any of your friends that you can. Remember that every member is a missionary. The missionaries who serve in Utah only serve 2 years so really you're the full time missionary. Interesting way to look at it.


Keep working on going to the temple, I with I went more when I was 16-17. Now I only get to go 4 times a year, but it's still awesome!


2 Nephi 2:27


Yours Truly,
Elder Forsyth

1 comment: