He was late a day this week and boy it's a short one! Turkey! Doesn't he know I need more details!! Lol
I'm still waiting for pics for yet another companion!
"So things have been interesting! We just had another transfer. I'm still here, but Elder Yack my companion just became the new AP! So now I have Elder Fisher as my companion and he's a new zone leader as well. Five weeks as a ZL and now I have to teach someone else how to do it. Some of the stuff we only do monthly so I've only been there for it once ;-P. Anyway, my companion is from American Fork and was actually one of the district leaders in my zone just last transfer. I thought it was pretty cool to end up getting him as my companion.
You are doing awesome with the newsette letters, I like them a lot!
This week we had at least 7 lessons fall through some more than once. It just seemed to be one of those hard weeks. We did teach the Turners (PM family) about prophets and the great opportunity we have during general conference to have them speak to us.
Elder Fisher and I are doing great. We are already thinking really hard about ways to help the zone and new ideas to fix or inspire greater work. Elder Fisher is a real go getter, it's awesome!
I am doing really good. I don't know what the Lord has in store for me but I never really feel prepared every time I get a new assignment. It's kind of funny because just last week I was telling an Elder that sometimes in order to learn how to swim you have to jump in the deep end and try. That's what I've been doing my whole mission and I think I've started to become good at it. I find in every situation the Lord will never give you a test you cannot beat if you use his help.
Love Ya Much,
Elder Forsyth"
JULY 2 2012
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment