This one's from yesterday!
"The weather is great for January here, when I get home I will probably be freezing after being spoiled for 2 years. Ha ha ;-P
So what all are you putting on my blog? The pictures must be sparse. Ha ha, maybe I need to take more pictures. I'll have to start sending all the stories, maybe by snail mail because I'm slow at typing and hardly finish emails on time as it is! (Yeah, I hope he does!!)
...Talk about being a blurr, one day it will be p-day and suddenly tomorrow's p-day as well, or at least it seems like it! I'm already 1/8 of the way into my mission! Crazy huh! Just think last week I was leaving the MTC!
...This week one of our ward mission leaders was out of town, and it seemed to have a big effect on the work in the area. We had to cancel some appointments because we couldn't find someone who was able to come with us to the homes with single women. We caught the Almonds home. Things were kind of crazy because some were moving out and one is moving in, but we talked to Terry, who is the mom, and she wanted to start paying her tithing because the church is helping them out right now and that was making her feel guilty. We taught her a little bit about the importance of it and what it is for and will show her how to fill it out when we get some slips to her this week. We visited Brandon Martin and he's doing really well with giving up things that aren't in harmony with the gospel, so we gave him some encouragement. Herman Torres had another good lesson this week. Out of the blue, we saw Shannon Cacson, we hadn't been able to get in for a while, and he asked us if we were coming over. So we went over and applied the Book of Mormon to the bullying problem his kid was having, he said it fit the situation exactly. Maybe we'll be able to get in more often now! We are starting the read the Book of Mormon with Michael Mead, he recently had a stroke and has a hard time speaking so we are trying to visit him weekly.
Elder Holli and I are still doing very well, everything in both wards have been starting to pickup more and more lately. We are both happy about it but are trying to figure out how to bring it up even more.
I'm still doing great. I get better at teaching, finding, and talking every day."
JULY 2 2012
14 years ago



I highly enjoy reading these letters. The ones I get from him don't tell as many stories. So it's nice to hear these awesome experiences he's having :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to share some of my letters! :)
ReplyDeletemichelleleighstuart@gmail.com